Addon installation issues

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 351, in enable
mod = import(module_name)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘Car Transportation - V3’

What should i do please help I’ve purchased that addon from blender market and after that i was offline for a month and my little bro was using my laptop for his school project , and after i am back i saw this while installing the add-on again in preference …i can download again if needed but don’t want to download again … with my internet speed it takes days to download such a big addon :slightly_smiling_face:

You bought a third party addon from blendermarket, so I’m not really sure why you would go through the trouble of creating an account here to ask a bunch of people who did not make the addon how to fix it instead of just clicking the “contact developer” button on blendermarket.

If you’re trying to learn python I can think of a lot better ways to do it than to debug someone else’s code you purchased, you’re probably better off asking the developer of the addon how to fix your problem.

2 Likes