Notes for meeting of Monday, 5 October 2020. 11:00 CEST / UTC 9:00 on #blender-coders on blender.chat.
- Welcome developer Henrik Dick (weasel) to the modeling module.
- Animation & Rigging module meeting, with plans for bi-weekly meetings in the future.
- Pose libs & asset browser notes, open for feedback by animators
- Feedback wanted for the Monday meetings
- Hristo Gueorguiev (nirved) started working on OpenCL compiler for AMD GPUs
- The everything nodes project resume this week with a scrum approach
- For the (read-only) team discussions, follow #geometry-nodes-squad on blender.chat
- More details in the following weeks
New Features and Changes
- Volumes (Jacques Lucke)
- Sculpt & Paint (Pablo Dobarro)
- Subdivision Surfaces: for compatibility with other software, a few options were added (Piotr Ostrowski)
- Motion Tracking (Ivan Perevala)
- Brown-Conrady distortion model (commit)
- User Interface
- Support key repeat events in keymaps (commit) (Yevgeny Makarov)