- Brecht Van Lommel
- Habib Gahbiche
- Omar Emara
- Sergey Sharybin
- Sergey keeps working on RenderResult refactor for the render passes support in the viewport.
- Sergey reviews the AgX OCIO configuration and helps moving it in stages to the main branch.
- Brecht works on GPU Texture refactor. There are some deeper technical challenges to unroll everything in a nice way.
- Omar landed classic Kuwahara filter support for the GPU and now is looking into the anisotropic case.
- Omar will look into making a test build for the changes planned w.r.t image transform handling and its realization, to help having artists feedback.
- Habib will look into unifying CPU Kuwahara codepath with the GPU implementation
- Compositor regression tests PR109878 needs review. Sergey will help with moving it forward.
- Habib will present an Aspect Ratio convenience node.
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of VFX & Video in Blender. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.