Everyone is welcome on the Google Meet linked below every other Thursday, at 17:00 CEST.
The meeting covers the pipeline & I/O module in a broader sense, including some topics hosted in other modules (e.g. some I/O python add-ons, or overrides and .blend file I/O from the Core module).
- Google Meet
- Previous meeting
- Next meeting
- Pipeline, Assets & I/O project
- Core project
- #pipeline-assets-io-module chat channel
- #core-module chat channel
- Micheal will create a design task for USD callbacks, following up on a conversation he had with Dhruv Govil.
- Reminder: the window to add USD targets for 4.0 is getting shorter, especially for bigger projects. If you are part of the USD development team please be sure to check all your targets are listed there.
- Bastien will be at the Annecy Festival in France next week, and will join the USD talk.
The next meeting will be on Thursday 22nd June, 17:00 CEST/Amsterdam time (your local time: 2023-06-22T15:00:00Z).
The provisional meeting agenda will be linked in the #pipeline-assets-io-module channel before the meeting.