Meeting time: 15:00-16 CET (Your local time: 2023-01-24T14:00:00Z)
- Bruno Chartier
- Iliya Katueshenock
- Jacques Lucke
- Simon Thommes
- Thomas Dinges
- Wannes Malfait
Since the Last Meeting
- Interpolate Curves
- Boolean checkbox in modifier
- Update Add menu
- Selection input in Store Named Attribute node
- Rename to Evaluate on Domain and Evaluate at Index nodes
- GSOC: Ideas page needs to be updated
- Simulation: The focus is still getting the basic retrieval of data from the previous frame, the caching and the ui working. Physics will be more of a focus in the coming months.
Patch Review & Decision Time
D17036: Geometry Node: Component Mask node
- Naming: “Selection by Component”, “Is Mesh”, …
D17026: Geometry Node: Allow Data block types of sockets for comparing by Compare node
- Useful to compare with “None”.
- Geometry and Texture mode should be removed.
- Images might not always be easily comparible by pointer when they are generated.
- For materials, objects and collections it should work.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday February 7, 15:00-16 CET (Your local time: 2023-02-07T14:00:00Z), which is 2 weeks from this meeting. The provisional meeting agenda will be linked in the #geometry-nodes channel before the meeting.