- Brecht Van Lommel (Blender)
- Christophe Hery (Meta)
- Brian Savery (AMD)
- Nikita Sirgienko (Intel)
- Patrick Mours (NVIDIA)
- 3.3 status: fix for ray-tracing precision is being committed. Besides that no regressions blocking the release, though still planning to work on bug fixes in the next few weeks.
- Intel OneAPI: ahead of time compilation still waiting to be enabled, in the short term this will require new hardware for the buildbot. Compiler optimizations may take a while since right now these are not working without performance regressions.
- AMD HIP: fix for texture resolution bug expected for ROCm 5.3 in September.
- Path Guiding: patch was updated, Brecht will review.
- Many Lights Sampling: adaptive splitting with importance resampling was implemented, seems to help in some cases but still issues to be investigated.
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of Blender rendering development. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.