The meeting will be open for anyone interested in joining the video call (link below).
Meeting time: 15:00-16 CEST (Your local time: 2022-12-13T14:00:00Z
- Brady Johnston
- Dalai Felinto
- Hans Goudey
- Jacques Lucke
Since the Last Meeting
- New features:
- Attribute Blur node
- Link direct search
- New unittests
- Simulation nodes task
- 3.4 Release
- Forward compatibility
Asset integration slow down
- It happens even when the asset libraries have no geometry nodes assets.
- Congratulations to the Molecular Nodes 2.8 release.
Patch Review & Decision Time
Curves editmode: edit points are drawn from evaluated curves
- It is fine to have the original lines drawn on top of the evaluated ones.
- The patch is fine as it is.
Nodes Editor: Draw lines across the center of the grid
- The patch can be closed.
- Expose node identifiers into the Python API.
- Create a devtalk thread to collect feedback for the simulation nodes.
- Investigate slow down on the asset integration in 3.4.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday January 10, 15:00-16 CEST (Your local time: 2022-01-10T14:00:00Z), which is 4 weeks from this meeting. The provisional meeting agenda will be linked in the #geometry-nodes channel before the meeting.