This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of development related to the Eevee and viewport in Blender. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on these features in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.
- Proposal to have a more detailed meeting to go over the design. We propose to do it
during the next GPU Module Meeting as most are involved.
Curve attribute rendering
- Patch in review. Concern with render mutex in the mesh.
- We aren’t removing it, but we acknoledge that it could be removed.
- Open high priority issues will be done the next coming days.
- Jeroen will focus on platform support. Some issues are related to the
new shading render engine agnostics.
- Finish motion vector for eevee next will help with denoising, viewport.
Not sure it works 100% of the time due to corner cases.
- How do we want to see in object mode without getting to noisy. Question
is who is responsible for the design. Not an immediate problem but could
be a technical complex solution.