Attending: Dalai Felinto, Fabian Schempp, Hans Goudey, Jacques Lucke, Pablo Vazquez, Kenzie, Simon Thommes, Wannes Maifait.
- Communication channels (mailing-list? devtalk? blender.chat?)
- Team’s availability
- Sprint planning
Jacques proposes to use a tag under Blender Development instead of sub-forums.
The existing developers got involved used blender.chat. But a place like devtalk with more structured coordination of the module activity would have been welcome.
The geometry nodes will be initially for new developers to get involved.
There is still the
#nodes-physics-module module for all the other module topics.
There is an informal community-maintained
2 week sprint.
- Jacques 8
- Hans 8
- Pablo 2
- Simon 2
- Kenzie 3
- Wannes 3
- Fabian 2
The focus is on tasks that can impact 2.93. That means mostly spreadsheet editor, attribute search and improvements for group inputs.
There is also room for new nodes and bug fixes if time permits.
- Move Curves design docs to wiki
- Agree on point or vertex for domain name
- Active node context data for spreadsheet
- Create Workspace for Geometry Nodes
- Create design documentation for portals/pages
- Hide / reveal columns for spreadsheet editor
- Dataset region for spreadsheet editor
- Spreadsheet editor navtree total number of components per domain
- Rules based row filtering for attribute spreadsheet
- Join Node remaining issues
- User interface improvements for attribute search
- Tooltip for Group Input properties
- Change data-type for input/output sockets for node groups