- Brecht Van Lommel (Blender)
- Kévin Dietrich (Blender)
- Jeroen Bakker (Blender)
- Brian Savery (AMD)
- Sergen Eren (Tangent)
- Edoardo Dominici (Tangent)
- Patrick Mours (NVIDIA)
- Radeon Image Filter was should work now, Brecht has not tested yet but expected to be committed in bcon1 still.
- Point cloud rendering will be for 3.0. Edoardo asks if alternative shapes to spheres should be supported, Brecht agrees this would fit in well, just has not been done as part of the first versions.
- Other smaller features like light spread can be done in bcon2.
- The new Cryptomatte node was committed, additional patches are being worked on to improve the UI.
- Brecht proposes to have discussion next week about roadmap for the Blender 3.x release cycles.
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of Blender rendering development. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.
- Google Meet
- Time: Tuesday 5 to 6 PM Amsterdam Time
- Next Meeting: March 23, 2021