Present: Hans Goudey, Julian Eisel, Nathan Craddock, Pablo Vazquez
- Plans for Human Interface Guidelines
- No active sessions currently, should resume once Asset Browser stuff is in.
- Documents to keep track of 3.0 topics
- developer.blender.org task, moderated (feature requests will be ignored)
- Some discussion Topics (not planned features!): Active vs. selected, keymap polish, theme polish, sub-panel animation, defaults, drag & drop, more dynamic file selection (show settings based on selection).
Asset Browser Milestone 1
- Review started, hopefully won’t take long.
- For 2.93 a collection of default assets to bundle should be prepared, not as part of 2.92 though.
- We need to figure out what kind of and how many assets to bundle.
- Then we can make a decision on how to bundle them (as part of Blender or separate download)
- Pablo has some design changes for the node editor to be shared soon.
Line Art review
- Nothing new for this patch still.
- Outliner/Properties Sync
- Nathan committed a change so that sync only happens when clicking on the icon.
- Meeting agreed there’s probably no automatic solution that works well enough. An explicit toggle seems unavoidable.
- A popover in the property editor can include a syncing option, property search options, and more general settings for the editor.
General Design Review and Tasks
D8084: Join or Close Any Area
- Would be nice to get in for 2.92.
D9180: Box & Lasso selection behavior
- There was no time left to discuss this, will be checked on soon again.
Next Meeting: 2020-12-9 (next Wednesday), same time.