- Brecht Van Lommel (Blender)
- Kévin Dietrich (Blender)
- Jeroen Bakker (Blender)
- Patrick Mours (NVIDIA)
- Jeff Amstutz (Intel)
- Stefan Werner (Tangent Animation)
- Benjamin Coquelle (AMD)
- Blender 2.91 release status of Cycles and Eevee/Viewport: still a handful of bugs being looked at by Kévin and Jeroen.
- Faster scene update: Kévin submitted patch, Brecht needs to review.
- Kévin will continue work on Alembic procedural and nodifying more of the Cycles scene graph.
- AMD hardware ray-tracing: there is a delay before the patch can be public, more updates in a few weeks.
- AMD 5xxx XT compiler crash bug: new driver release with fix expected soon.
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of Blender rendering development. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.