Notes for meeting of Monday, 2 December 10:00 CET / 9:00 UTC on #blender-coders on blender.chat . (details ).
- Mac issue is solved
- ‘a’ on Wednesday
- Clément Foucault is working on another important issue (https://developer.blender.org/T71576)
- Weight paint selection fix (T71213 / f1ac64921b49)
- Fix in rigify T71678#818622
- Planning: https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2019-November/050344.html
- Philipp is 100% bugtracker
- Seb P. cloth patches + LANPR
- LANPR needs extra reviewers
- USD exporter maaaybe?
- Clément Foucault has a solution for thick lines on macOS. He wants to keep it low profile for now for some reason.
- Static override proposal from Alexander Gavrilov https://developer.blender.org/T72062
- Alexander Gavrlov have patches for review by both developers and rggers:
- D6264 and D6297 are small and need review from Campbell Barton and Sybren Stüvel correspondingly
- D3837 and D4994 are the bigger old ones, for Campbell Barton and Bastien Montagne to look into, but at less priority, since they are old anyway.
- D3837 needs testing and feedback from riggers - so far I’ve got some ‘may be useful’ feedback based on the description from Demeter Dzadik and Ivan Cappiello, but no actual real world testing feedback
Changes And New Features
- Allow deletion of files and directories from the file browser. (Robert Gützkow, Julian Eisel)
- Cycles: add random per island attribute. (Omar Emara)
- Viewport render: do color management on GPU when possible. (Jeroen Bakker)
- Text: change spacing works on selection. (Damien Picard)
- Sculpt: sample voxel size. (Pablo Dobarro)
- Sculpt: clay brush input curves and defaults updated. (Pablo Dobarro)
- Cycles: scale denoising albedo contribution of Principled BSDFs according to average fresnel. (Lukas Stockner)
- NDOF: support panning while orbiting. (Campbell Barton)
- EEVEE: allow user to show EEVEE render pass in viewport. (Jeroen Bakker)
- NDOF: use popover for menu. (Campbell Barton)
- NDOF: invert axes by default. (Campbell Barton)