New Features and Changes
The focus remains on stabilizing 2.80, about 75 bugs were fixed last week.
- Video sequencer text strips now support selecting a font.
- Grease pencil:
- New cutter tool to trim strokes and help cleaning up drawings.
- New set of constraints and guides to draw different types of shapes.
- New segment selection mode to select strokes between intersections.
- New operator to change strokes cap mode.
- New option to display only keyframed frames.
- Texture Paint drawing now supports closest texture filtering.
- Viewport stereoscopy helpers drawing is back.
- NLA: ignore time range when evaluating a raw action. (explanation)
- Pie menus now stick only when tapping key.