Wrong or deprecated info in Blender 2.80 Manual

INACTIVE UNTIL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS (2019.01.25)

I created this topic to gather in one place the discussions and corrections needed for wrong or deprecated info (but not the Spelling mistakes).

I was knowing that minimum OpenGL for Blender 2.80 is 3.3. Am I right?
This page mentions 2.1 though: Troubleshooting - Startup

The texture coordinate and UV Map nodes still have information about From Dupli, which has been changed to From Instances. Also, they don’t mention Eevee incompatibility (which I for one hope is a temporary limitation!)

Note that the majority of pages in the 2.8 manual have not been worked on at all. So it’s probably not efficient to list individual issues here until things are further along, we already have tasks on developer.blender.org tracking changes needed.

Ok, I added a note in the first post, but please indicate us what is expected to happen further. Should we wait until you tell us that it is ok to continue this topic or we should start creating tasks on developer.blender.org? Please advice.

If you want to contribute to updating the manual, you can get involved here. And then just make the changes and submit patches:
https://developer.blender.org/project/profile/53/

If not, there is nothing to do at this point but wait until things are further along.

There is a warning (the manual have not been updated) on the manual home page, it should be added to all pages, no one reads starting from the main page.