What existing addons would you like to have already been included in Blender?

Hello, I would like to ask you: What existing addons would you like to have already been included in Blender? Whether officially as a tool or to install. Functioning properly or with something to be corrected or improved. Be it paid or free. Does not matter!

Putting some examples, I have:

Molecular and other damage tools; Animation Nodes; Node Wrangler (they are not official commands); PBRMaterials (advanced material presets and textures); Presets of brushes textures for sculpture and for painting and drawing; The Addon that lets you add advanced objects for lighting (I can not remember the name); Advanced Camera objects; Motion Trail;

And the payments: Addons of new methods of simulation of fluids; Structural damage and effects; Muscle systems; RotopoFlow; Remesh Square (something like this, it does incredible automated re-topologies); There was one that facilitated the traking of objects and the camera; And they have some Disney animation tools, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

The sad case of Manuel Bastioni Lab (I feel guilty for not having contributed to his financing, and still have made requests for the guy who was developing it, who, by the way, complied and I did not even thank him)

Edit:
I remembered two others: Easy HDR and the Alchemist

1 Like

Node wrangler ?
Why is it not by default, seriously

1 Like