I offer a weekly open chat on Google Meet for people who like to get involved or are new to Blender development. The day / time is changing every week, to give everyone a chance to join.
As Developer Community Coordinator, I help with docs, on-boarding, planning, communication, recruitment, project coordination and so on.
The open chat is for you when
- you want to get involved with Blender development and have questions on how to get started…
- you are new to Blender development and need help submitting a patch, finding a reviewer or a project to work on…
- you are a contributor already and want to discuss something, have questions, concerns…
The open chat is not for you when
- you are a Blender user and need help with the software or ask for a tutorial
- you have a feature request or want to know when GPU rendering will work on your XY GPU
The next open chat is scheduled for:
- Friday, 08. July, 14:00-15:00 CEST (Central Europe Summertime), (Your local time: 2022-07-08T12:00:00Z → 2022-07-08T13:00:00Z)
- Link to join meet.google.com/idc-jzor-xrh
This is an open and public video chat and everyone is welcome to join. If you prefer to have a private 1:1 chat with me, please contact me via blender.chat and we can figure something out.