mario@zio-Z390-AORUS-PRO:/home/zio/Scrivania/src/blender/build/CMakeFiles# cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DWITH_INSTALL_PORTABLE=OFF -DWITH_PYTHON_INSTALL=OFF -DWITH_PYTHON_INSTALL_NUMPY=OFF -DWITH_CODEC_FFMPEG=ON -DWITH_CODEC_SNDFILE=ON -DWITH_SDL=ON -DWITH_JACK=ON -DWITH_OPENCOLORIO=ON -DWITH_OPENVDB=ON -DWITH_ALEMBIC=ON -DWITH_SYSTEM_GLOG=ON …
– WITH_DRACO requires WITH_PYTHON_INSTALL to be ON, disabling WITH_DRACO for now
– Could NOT find SDL2 (missing: SDL2_LIBRARY SDL2_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Could NOT find Jack (missing: JACK_LIBRARY JACK_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Could NOT find Fftw3 (missing: FFTW3_LIBRARY FFTW3_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Could NOT find OpenCOLLADA (missing: _opencollada_LIBRARIES _opencollada_INCLUDES)
– Could NOT find JeMalloc (missing: JEMALLOC_LIBRARY JEMALLOC_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Could NOT find OSL (missing: _osl_LIBRARIES OSL_INCLUDE_DIR OSL_COMPILER)
– OSL not found, disabling it from Cycles
– Could NOT find OPENVDB (missing: OPENVDB_LIBRARY OPENVDB_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Could NOT find BLOSC (missing: BLOSC_LIBRARY BLOSC_INCLUDE_DIR)
– OpenVDB not found, disabling it
– Could NOT find ALEMBIC (missing: ALEMBIC_LIBRARY ALEMBIC_INCLUDE_DIR)
– Boost version: 1.67.0
– Found the following Boost libraries:
– Could NOT find OPENIMAGEDENOISE (missing: OPENIMAGEDENOISE_LIBRARY OPENIMAGEDENOISE_INCLUDE_DIR)
– OpenImageDenoise not found
– Could NOT find LLVM (missing: LLVM_LIBRARY)
– LLVM not found
– Could NOT find OpenSubdiv (missing: _opensubdiv_LIBRARIES OPENSUBDIV_INCLUDE_DIR)
– OpenSubdiv not found
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:812 (message):
WITH_MOD_OCEANSIM requires WITH_FFTW3 to be ON
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/zio/Scrivania/src/blender/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/zio/Scrivania/src/blender/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.
root@zio-Z390-AORUS-PRO:/home/zio/Scrivania/src/blender/build/CMakeFiles# nano CMakeError.log
Because it seems to me that the error is caused by the the lastest error,I tried to enable the option “WITH_FFTW3” and the option “WITH_MOD_OCEANSIM” to on,but as soon as I opened the file “CMakeCache.txt” I realized that they were already set to ON,as you can see below :
nano CMakeCache.txt :
//Enable FFTW3 support (Used for smoke, ocean sim, and audio effects)
//Enable Ocean Modifier
so,maybe the error is caused by some other reason ? Can someone help me here ? thanks.
I don’t know where to start,man. I’m a totally newbie in this area. And my job is totally different. Can you be more explanatory about what I should I do ? Please don’t assume that I’m experienced like you. thanks.
Maybe someone else can help, I don’t personally have the time to figure out exact instructions for you. I’m not familiar with the requirements for that particular add-on.
I’m just giving you a heads up that the instructions you are following were not designed to work on a variety of systems, and they may be outdated too. The official build instructions tell you what to do step by step.
Because I’m not able to add the correct paths inside the right config file,I tried to run a precompiled version of blender 2.82 and I tried to install and enable the open pose addon. I wanted to do an attempt,anyway,maybe I’d been lucky). This is the error that has been shown :
ERROR: flag ‘logtostderr’ was defined more than once (in files ‘/build/blender-fMrWhw/blender-91562-b5244cd5dc1/extern/glog/src/logging.cc’ and ‘src/logging.cc’).
@LazyDodo their install script is outdated it seems It does nothing but symlink the cloned openpose folder with the addons folder in .config folder. It’s not useful for Mac anyway. Addon directory is in ~/Library/Application Support .