Transform UVs using python

I am running blender as a background process via a script made in python.
What I want to achieve here to transform the UVs via the same script.

I am able to transform the UVs in the text editor in blender but when I run the code via a script it gives me an error and the line on which the error is - bpy.context.area.ui_type = ‘UV’

The thing here is that the context.area show none when the code executed via script.

Hi @Shubham-Tyagi-LF
" This is a dedicated place for Blender module teams to reach out to contributors - development questions are welcome.
For feature requests, please use rightclickselect.com. For questions about how to use Blender, ask on one of the community forums."

I recommend to ask at https://blenderartists.org/ or blender.chat

You will have to switch context. Because not all operators are available within every context, due to the poll method, that is supposed to makes things a little bit more safe and organized. But anyway you can bypass this restriction.

This is an except from one of my scripts but it shows the technique used. If I remember correctly this code works, only if Image Editor panel is available in front of the user. So it means that the code will work best only with a template .blend file loaded (with proper UI setup) and the script then run from command line.

# access image editor context to save it
		# (ALTERNATIVE - BUT CONTEXT CONSTRAINED)
		done = False
		for area in context.screen.areas:
			if area.type == 'IMAGE_EDITOR':
				ctx = bpy.context.copy()
				ctx['area'] = area
				ctx['region'] = [x for x in area.regions if x.type == 'WINDOW'][0]
				bpy.ops.image.save_as(ctx, save_as_render=True, copy=True, filepath="//untitled.png", relative_path=True, show_multiview=False, use_multiview=False)
				done = True