Digital pen on touch screen does not work properly in blender 2.79 and 2.80

Dear Blender Developers,
First of all, thank you for the great work you are doing. I enjoy using blender very much!
I encountered a ‘bug’ when using my Lenovo Active Pen 2. This digital pen on my touch screen works fine with all my programms (Krita, Gimp, Sketchbook) except for Blender (2.79 & 2.80 in both 32 and 64 bit). In Blender, whenever I tap the screen with the pen on a surface to paint (in UV/Image Editor or 3D View, no matter), it just doesn’t start. When I drag the pen a little bit, then it starts drawing.
Moreover the pressure sensitiviy does not work.
I found a blog (blender.stackexchange.com) where it was said that the problem can be fixed by changing the ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen\LegacyPenInteractionModel\Reg_DWORD’ value to 1 with regedit. In my Lenovo YOGA tablet PC, this was already set at 1, and setting it to 0 disabled my pen functions completely.
Is there a way to solve this problem?
Kind regards.

You should probably report this to the actual tracker, though I’m not entirely sure how a developer can fix it without access to the device. Worth reporting anyways though.

I am new in this chat environment. Do you know how and where I can report this?

https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/project/2/type/Bug/

Best is to use the menu entry to report a bug from within blender, fills in some of the details automatically. Your system specs for an example.