Call for Content: Themes

Maybe you can upload it on http://graphicall.org or google drive ?

Hi there
This Theme looks fantastic!! But the download seems to be broken… Can you reupload it? Would be great. Thanks

Hi! Thank you for kind feedback) I updated the post with correct file link. It’s pretty strange, I was tested attachment when upload this :thinking: May be they delete attachments by some timer… By the way I also attach theme in this post. I hope Sunpower will serve you well :wink:
viadvena_sunpower.xml (40.7 KB)

There are still a good amount of changes going on (top bar moving, navigation regions, etc.), so I’m guessing we’ll need to re-upload everything once close to release. I’ll continue refining mine until then! I’ve brightened it up just slightly so that it works on a wider range of monitors.

3 Likes

great awesome happy to see softimagexsi

1 Like

This is my perfect theme.

In my opinion buttons and menus must have a convex gradient (light top, dark bottom) lighter or darker than the background. As we are used to convex buttons in real life. Text and number fields must be concave on the other hand, and be lighter than the background and the text must be black as we are used to write on a light surface with dark ink. And concave input fields represent a placeholder for the data, which is very logical. With all that said, it’s very easy for the eyes and brain to identify the interface elements with their purpose. All that flatty inverted themes force you to eye-search the interface and the default one is too contrast also.
I took the Deep Grey theme from one the users and reworked it a little bit. It has a very pleasant contrast for the eyes and every interface element is very distinguishable from each other.
Hope you’ll like it!
deep_grey_calm.xml (40.7 KB)

4 Likes

Really love this look Martin! It’s been my default for a few months now. Thanks.

Seems like i can’t edit the post so here is a new version:

Note: I give the last selection color the same color like the regular selection if someone want to change it you can tweak this in the theme settings here in 3dview:

modo13.xml (42.2 KB)

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi man; I really like your theme; Have you updated it?

New important changes affect this theme. Going much darker, removing the bright frames, and recover the embos effect for the buttons. I’m happy with what I have, but still need to fix other menus.

3 Likes

Fresh snow 4.5

Fresh snow_4.6.xml (42.4 KB)

9 Likes

Thanks. Version 3 will land once the Solid Blender 2.8 is released (somewhere after August)…

1 Like

I love it!! Where I can download it?

republica.xml (40.7 KB)

1 Like

Themes - TabBar - Hader
Themes - Properties - Theme Space - Region Background
Themes - User Interface - Styles - Editor Outline
Themes - User Interface - Tab - Inner
Themes - User Interface - Pulldown - Inner

1 Like

Absolutely love this!

Made the theme of the old concept
Concept theme:

My theme:

old_concept.xml (42.5 КБ)

8 Likes

I don’t like Light Fresh , It’s so shine to my eyes. Could you please tell me how to change to Dark ? I like Dark Fresh.

Thanks.

Your Volcano theme looks very cosy. In a way, it makes me think of Christmas. Maybe you could update it.

I hope somebody make this template or something like this for 2.8. I love it.