I have a few questions.
– Are you going to give the possibility to use the ctrl+scroll to scroll through the list of possible pivots like it is in 2.79 ?
– And why do you set the Normals menu (with Auto Smooth and double sided option) is closed by default ? It is a menu we use more often than the adding shape keys (or morph targets) menu.
– There is also a trick that makes the workflow slow, in the particle system, to succeed in finding how to change the default rendering by an object, you have to open several sub menus, you get lost easily.
– Why in the outliner, the default collection is closed by default ?
– Is there any possibility to use CTRL+Scroll to go to others tab ?
– Is it planned to reintegrate the “Stay clicked at the same time as moving” on the icons allowing to access the tool options, render, output, view layer, scene, world… ?(Like in 2.79)