Add ons in general are strange

Hi
im a MacBook Pro user but not a Pro on programming, and i have 2.79 & 2.80 installed
So in a transitory state from Lightwave so i love the addons, always hunting for them but recently i get this error on the private/var/_7/( strange numbers and letters) /Application Translocation/ strange numbers and letters) going back inside of the blender App.

As i change from one to the other this makes the addons that before work do not work but they register

Sometimes it says that there are duplicates but as i remove them from inside the blender app contents and the application support the problem resists.
So also i don’t think is the addons because there were working before. I notice that Pablo referenced new improvements changes, and the Mac (stupidity of making of them, not blender foundation fault )
Please im just a new professor, showing what i learn blender to the kids of arts, with low computers.

Also i installed both blenders again the same happens

DanteDanteDante ?

I see that you’re trying to enable some addons in Blender 2.8.

Since this specific version has received several changes in its python API, old addons are not compatible anymore and need to be upgraded for Blender 2.8.

As of today, I think most of Blender’s embedded addons are upgraded. But I’m not 100% certain.

If you’re trying to use an external addon which isn’t embeded in the official Blender release, make sure you have downloaded a Blender 2.8 ready version of your addon. Be aware though, that some addons developers are waiting for a stable 2.80 release before upgrading their addons, as the current 2.8 is still unstable and susceptible to change.