Notes for meeting of Monday, 23 November 2020. 18:00 CET / UTC 17:00 on #blender-coders on blender.chat.
- New #blender-triagers on blender.chat to coordinate the triaging work (Philipp Oeser will email bf-committers about it).
- User Interface Meeting Notes.
- Julian Eisel presents the asset browser project as a 2.92 target.
- No Tuesday Talks (module meetings) this week, so everyone can focus on keeping an eye in the release and testing.
- Blender 2.91 still scheduled for Wednesday. Release builds aimed at morning CET.
New Features and Changes
- Grease Pencil: option to automerge last drawn stroke with previous strokes (commit) (Antonio Vazquez)
- Outliner: collection icon color tweaks (commit) (Nathan Craddock)
- User Interface: remove X axis panel dragging (commit) (Hans Goudey)