- Brecht Van Lommel (Blender)
- Kévin Dietrich (Blender)
- William Leeson (Blender)
- Thomas Dinges (Blender)
- Brian Savery (AMD)
- Patrick Mours (NVIDIA)
- Michael Jones (Apple)
- Cycles 3.0 Release: Just a few bugs and the HIP changes remain. (Brecht)
- Work continues on getting HIP support working it looks like it should support RDNA cards. AMD is working to support as many cards as possible. (Brian)
- Optix de-noiser fixes have been committed D13158. (Brecht)
- Metal work continues T92212 with a few more patches coming soon including a MetalRT patch. (Michael)
- Blender 3.1 is now open and we are looking at the patches that just missed 3.0 such as: fish eye camera, light groups, point cloud rendering, ray tracing precision, animation de-noising. (Brecht)
- MacOS security update has broken HD4000 support this is being looked into T92090.
- Work continues on OpenSubdiv with custom attributes.
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of Blender rendering development. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.